Herbal remedies for dark circles
Dark circles usually can make a beautiful face appear unattractive. Dark blemishes are formed under the eyes as a result of several reasons. Heredity is considered as one of the fundamental reasons for the formation of dark circles. Dark circles are equally seen to be an indication of unhealthiness. Dark circles are very pronounced as the darkened region around or under the eyes. Besides, there is no other sign to identify dark circles. You may also see water discharge from your eyes in large amount which may later cause dark circles.
Causes of Dark Circles:
- Age: Ageing is the key factor for the growth of dark circles. As one age, the skin gets dry and the dark circles become very obvious.
- Stress is also observed as another normal cause of dark circles. Dark circles occur as a result of stress that includes: family problems, money problems, excessive workload, and so on. Stress has now become a regular occurrence among the youth which in essence leads to dark circles under their eyes.
- Nutrient Deficiency
- Individuals who do not get 8 hours sleep on a day will develop dark circles under eyes.
- Dehydration. An excessive loss of water from the body, do make skin dry and weak.
- Dark circles can also develop as a result unhealthy diet and lifestyle. It is very vital to eat a meal that is high in proteins, vitamins, and minerals, which are exceptionally good for the development of the body. These nutrients should be consumed each day to prevent any types of health-related problems.
Herbal remedies for dark circles are noted to be the best healing routine. It is a natural way of removing the dark blemishes under the eye which will not cause any damage to the skin.
- Placing of a thinly sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, two times in a day. This eases stress and makes the eyes to cool down.
- A combination of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected spot each night before going to bed. You will definitely observe extraordinary improvement within two to three weeks.
- Drink at least two to three liters of water per a day basis. Water is a very vital remedy in this condition and it drives out the toxin out of the body.
- Tea bags are very effective and excellent in taking care of dark circles. A cold tea bag should be placed on top of each eye for ten to fifteen minutes daily.
- Prepare a paste of fresh mint leaves and mix little drops of lime juice with it. Use the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes daily and observe the difference between two to three weeks.
- Rose water is regarded as a natural coolant for the body and has been an age long herbal remedy for generations. Put two to three drops of rose water on a cotton ball and softly rub on the affected part of the eye for about five to six minutes. The result will be shown in two to three weeks. This method is seen as one of the most effective cures for dark circles.
- Close your eyes and then cover up your eyelids with slices of cucumber or raw potato for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Then remove them; the wetting properties of these vegetables will make your eyes appear cool and in perfect condition.
- Pound a cucumber, squeeze out its juice and refrigerate. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, lanolin cream, and cucumber juice and use the mixture around the eye for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply lemon juice on the dark circles two times daily.
- Mixed a paste of turmeric powder paste with pineapple juice; apply to dark circles beneath the eyes.
- Apply crushed mint in the region of the eye.
- Apply almond oil underneath the eyes.
- Chamomile is one of the great herbs against dark circles. This flower that has immense curative power. An individual can drink tea directly daily or one plan of one today one off. Soaked a cotton ball in a small cold chamomile tea and massage your dark circles with it, allow the liquid to dry by itself.
Fundamental Healthy Tips for Dark circles:
- The dark circle’s treatment should be started as soon as possible to prevent it from multiplying.
- Eight hours of sleep is compulsory for us all, particularly for individuals having dark circles beneath their eyes.
- Minimize your intake of vitamin A, because an overdose of medications like Retin A produces “unwarranted” vascularization.
- Poor sleeping routine, improper eating, stress, and unhealthy lifestyle habits are some factors engineering its emergence.